-
May 11th, 2006, 02:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
There is a little Girl whose mom I have become friends with. Her daughter has Cancer and still going in for treatments. Her Mom reads the AG books to her while she is in Chemo.
I would like to see if we can do a gifted box for her. She has Felicity, but would like to have other things to play with.
Please let me know if you are interested in doing a gifted box
Christine
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 13, 2006 03:14 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 08:12 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font>
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I would love to send something. I can PayPal you some money, or have something sent direct from AG (gotta love that free shipping code!) Do you know what things she might already have?
Please PM me or let me know on here how I can help!
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:15 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Count me in too! Erin's right-see if you can find out what items she already has, so we can plan from there.
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:17 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I just sent her all the books She has Felicity and pretty much that is it. Pretty Much anthing is appreciated - I think sending something is better and we could keep a running list - I am sending her one of Kit's Waffle Iron Sets I think I would do a deadline to have things to me for the Middle of June.
I am sending Kits Waffle Set
She has Felicity
Pink Ski Trip Outfit
School Chairs from Blue set
Almost all of the Historical Books
She is not a "purist" just a little girl who likes to dress her dolly.
If anyone is crafty handmade things are nice too.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 10, 2006 11:19 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font>
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:39 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Can I have the address?
Thanks
-
May 11th, 2006, 11:42 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I would love to make a quilt to send what is the deadline?
tracy
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:08 PM
#7
Inactive Member
We'd love to send her something, including a book about our AG doll Hope who also is a kid with cancer! Do you think she'd like that????
We could print the story for her and put it in book form like a small scrapbook and then maybe
leave some pages in the back empty for her to use.
It is taking me a little longer to compile the 'Hope' story because I am currently researching what the kids go through so that 'Hope's' story is a close to real as possible.
We would also like to send her some AG sized food and accessories to use with her dolls!
What a great idea~!!!!!
-
May 11th, 2006, 01:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Does she have a recent Felicity. If not, I have an extra lavender Meet dress I could send her. Please PM me and let me know. I think I have an extra summer dress for Felecity too, but not the hat and shoes.
Brenda
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:06 PM
#9
Inactive Member
PM'd you [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
May 11th, 2006, 02:20 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I would love to send somme stuff too. Could you pm me the address. Thanks.
Sarah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks